FOR WORK OR PLAY
Introducing the Vivaro Life passenger vehicles. Work or play, they’re functional but stylish and totally fit for purpose.
VIVARO LIFE EDITION
The perfect passenger carrier, with optional seating for up to nine and a choice of two lengths plus a generous luggage space, making it an ideal crew transport vehicle or taxi.
VIVARO LIFE ELITE
Your go-anywhere family car that’s packed with luxury features the whole family will love. Not to mention flexible seating for up to eight plus all the driver assistance and safety features you need for safer, more comfortable driving. So, whether it’s a daily shuttle run or your next big family getaway, the Vivaro Life range will get you there in style and total comfort.
VIVARO LIFE EDITION OTR from £27,210
Standard features include:
VIVARO LIFE ELITE OTR from £40,705
Features over Edition:
IN CONTROL AND OUT OF HARM’S WAY
1. Keyless Open and Start: Just get in and go without needing to locate your car keys – as long as they’re in your pocket, bag or somewhere close.
2. Smart Beam: Switches the headlamps between high beam and dipped beam automatically to avoid blinding other drivers.
3. Head-Up Display: See vital info such as speed and cruise control data projected in the driver’s line of sight on the Head-Up Display.
4. Rear-view Camera: Gives you a helping hand with a top-view image of the area around the car via the 180° Panoramic Rear-View Camera to make parking as simple as possible.
5. Blind Spot Alert: Uses sensors and a visual projection on the wing mirrors, alerting the driver of vehicles in the car’s blind spot to prevent accidents in overtaking situations.
LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
1. Driver Drowsiness Alert: Monitors the time you have been behind the wheel and analyses your driving patterns via the front camera and steering wheel movements to let you know when it’s time to take a quick break.
2. Forward Collision Warning: Scans the road ahead to alert the driver to the potential for a collision with vehicles or pedestrians.
3. Automatic Emergency Braking: Takes action to avoid an accident, applying the brakes automatically in case of potential collision.
4. Speed Limit Adaptation: Uses Speed Sign Recognition to analyse changes in the speed limit. With one push of the memory button, allow cruise control to adjust your speed accordingly.
5. Lane Departure Warning: Recognises when the vehicle is at risk of drifting out of lane and alerts the driver via audio and visual cue.
Fuel economy# and CO2* results for the Vivaro Life. Combined mpg (l/100km): 34.9 (8.1) – 47.1 (6.0). CO2 emissions: 128 – 151g/km.
#Fuel consumption figures are determined according to the WLTP test cycle. *CO2 emissions figures are determined according to the WLTP test cycle however, a Government formula is then applied to translate these figures back to what they would have been under the outgoing NEDC test cycle, which WLTP replaces. The correct tax treatment is then applied. Figures are intended for comparability purposes only. The fuel consumption you achieve under real life driving conditions and CO2 produced will depend upon a number of factors, including the accessories fitted after registration, variations in driving styles, weather conditions and vehicle load. Only compare fuel consumption and CO2 with other vehicles tested using the same technical procedures. For more information contact your local Vauxhall Retailer.