The 16th Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival will once again be a three-day event, taking place on Thursday 1st to Saturday 3rd August 2019. With a huge line up including, Elbow, Jess Glynne, Chvrches, Glasvegas, Richard Thompson,Tom Odell, Lewis Capaldi, The Selecter, Colonel Mustard and the Dijon Five, Skerryvore, Sugarhill Gang, Coco & the Butterfields, The Poozies, Torridon, The Dangleberries, Bombskare, and more to be announced this sweet 16th looks to be the best yet.
We are super proud to be teaming up with Belladrum this year to provide their ground transport. If you see one of our shiny or maybe muddy Vauxhalls at the event or on the road give us a wave, you never know who we will have in the back. We will be running around artists and staff from the event to their accommodation and picking up from planes, trains in automobiles.
Joe Gibbs, Belladrum Promoter:“We are delighted to have Scottish Vauxhall on board this year providing artist transport during the Festival. It's great to add another strong, local company as a Belladrum sponsor. We are really looking forward to seeing how this partnership will develop over the coming years.”
As a locally owned and family run business in the Highlands and North East of Scotland, we are very excited to be involved in one of the largest family events in the area.
To celebrate we are giving away some family tickets (2 x adult & 2 x 12 and under)to the sold out event. Pop in to your local showroom (Inverness, Elgin, Dingwall & Buckie) and take a selfie next to the Belladrum car and tag Belladrum and our Facebook page.
Scottish Vauxhall Belladrum Family Ticket – Terms and conditions
· There are 4 prizes of family tickets to
Belladrum Festival 2019 valued at £300. 2 x adult and 2 12 and under full
weekend with camping tickets.
· Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their relatives of Scottish Vauxhall Group or Belladrum tartan Heart Festival.
· Closing date for entries is 12pm on Tuesday 23rd July.
· One entry per person who must tag Belladrum and a Scottish Vauxhall Facebook page. With a selfie in our showrooms
· The randomly chosen winner will be informed by a Facebook message and should respond by 1pm Wed 24th July with their contact details or an alternative winner will be chosen.
· No purchase necessary. Scottish Vauxhall Group reserve the right to withdraw, amend or modify the prize draw or rules without notice.No alternative prize or cash equivalent is available.
· The winner’s name will be available on request from Autovision, Inverness who are the promoter.
· The winner will be required to have their photograph published on the Scottish Vauxhall Facebook pages.
· By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
*Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
*The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed
by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the courts of Scotland.
*The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.