Click & collect will be available from all our dealerships, in a COVID secure location, in the outside space of the dealership, safely and at a time which suits you.
We will leave your vehicle for 3 hours following a thorough preparation of your vehicle and will greet you from a social distance and direct you to your new car. Your new car will be parked with a safe space around it.
When you have found the right used vehicle online, we make it fast and easy to reserve a used car online, leaving you secure in the knowledge that it will NOT be sold before you get chance to see it.
Not only can you browse all of our current used car stock on our website, clicking the "Reserve It Now" button enables you to reserve the vehicle for 5 days in only a few clicks. The reservation is set at £99 and is a fully refundable fee. Our Centralised Sales team will then contact you within 24 hours to confirm your reservation and arrange everything for you.
14 Day money-back guarantee with all online sales
For all new and used car orders, your car will be delivered by one of our Scottish Vauxhall employees. We will try our best to deliver the vehicle within 7 days. All Scottish Vauxhall employees have their COVID-19 symptoms checked daily plus on delivery will be wearing full personal protection which includes gloves and mask.
Our staff will maintain a 2m distance from you at all times to ensure social distancing. If there is a part exchange we will take it away on the day but your part exchange must have been left with no contact for a minimum of 3 hours prior to delivery.
Free Delivery available in mainland Scotland only.
*Terms and conditions apply, test drives available for over 21s only who have a full clean UK driving license and can be arranged up to 20 miles from your local dealership. Home delivery is available to the Scottish Mainland only. 14-day money-back guarantee available on all online sales. Scottish Vauxhall reserves the right to change or amend offers at any point and without notice. Offers are at the manager's discretion and are available on specific vehicles across our 4 sites.
***Price match guarantee Proof of competitor quote must be supplied and be dated within 14 days of a quote from our dealerships.
Distance Selling Terms and conditions
1.Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a vehicle from us within 14 working days after the day you received the relevant vehicle (subject to the limitations set out below).
2.In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must provide us written notice of cancellation via post or email and reach us by 6 pm on the 14th day following delivery.
3.If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the vehicle to us, in the same condition in which you received it. We must receive the vehicle back within 14 days of your written notice of cancellation. If you do change your mind you cannot use the car once you have notified us, only for delivery back to us. You must still tax and insure the vehicle until it is received by us.
4.If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (including the delivery cost if applicable) However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the vehicle to us.
5.If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the vehicle to us, we may recover the vehicle and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the vehicle at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
6.For reasons of fraud prevention, we are only able to deliver to your home address and, prior to arranging the delivery, Will require your driver’s license and proof of address to be verified, we will not deliver the car to you if we have not received this.
7.Upon receipt of your vehicle it is imperative that you fully inspect its physical condition. Once you have signed to accept the vehicle we will, unfortunately, not accept liability for any damage that was not noted during your vehicle’s delivery.
8.Your refund will be made within 14 days of the vehicle being returned to us. This 14 day period will begin from the day we sign to accept the return of the car to our premises.
9.Delivery of your vehicle will take place at an agreed time and place. Should you, for any reason, be unable to accept this delivery then you will be liable for the cost of this delivery and any subsequent charges to return it. In the event of cancelation, this amount would be deducted from your final refund amount.
10. You are liable for the vehicle from the point of accepting delivery. If you choose to cancel within your cooling-off period, then you remain liable for the vehicle until one of our selected collection companies have signed to accept it from you. You will be liable and charged, for any damage present which was not noted when you accepted delivery of the vehicle. Any cost will be deducted from your final refund amount.
11. The vehicle cannot be modified or altered in any way from the condition it was delivered in.
12. To receive a full refund a maximum additional mileage of 50 miles from the recorded delivery mileage is allowed. If you cover any additional distance, then an excess mileage charge of £1.50 + VAT per mile will be deducted from your final refund amount.
13. Any delivery cost charged to you as part of your order will be fully refunded. However, you will be liable for any collection costs incurred and this amount will be deducted from your final refund. We will fully inform you of any costs before arranging the collection and will not make any arrangements without your prior consent.
14. You are able to make your own arrangements for the return of the vehicle but, in doing so, accept full liability for the vehicle until it is returned to us. Any damage caused to the vehicle will be deducted from your final refund amount and, in the case of any insurance claim being raised, no refund will be made until payout from the relevant insurance company has been made to us.
15. No refund amount will be made until the vehicle has been inspected and signed for by a member of our team. If we intend to make any deductions from your final refund amount, then you will be made aware of that amount prior to the refund.